- Bowling Green, KY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love that we have space to practice our creative pursuits and experiment with small space solutions like the spice shelves above the stove.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Find inexpensive used building materials, like from Restore, to piece together storage solutions.
2. Decorate with light reflecting items like big metallic planters. Hang mirrors opposite windows for maximum light reflection.
3. Mounting bedside sconces saves precious space on side tables.
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.