Art filled homes are inviting, inspiring and truly unique. The combination of colors, textures and mediums goes a long way and we can't help but find them irresistible. Whether you made the art yourself, collected it over the years or simply respect a friends work — hang something up, you might like it.
There are so many ways to hang art in a home. An art filled home doesn't have to be filled to the brim or have walls literally covered with frames. One statement piece in each room can transform a typical home into an art filled home. Here are some great examples of amazing art filled homes:
• Krista & Zak's Philadelphia Art Hotel is a Philadelphia based not for profit hotel for traveling artists. All Krista & Zak ask in return — a piece of your work. Between their own artistic abilities and that of their guests, they've filled their home with wonderful artwork.
• Candace & Chris's Art-Filled Loft — After the Deluge is one of the best examples of pairing a large art collection with a somewhat minimalistic approach. There are certainly quite a few photos hanging above the bed, but with the simplicity of the white frames, white wall and white bed linens — it magically flows and works as one cohesive statement.
• Kate & Cameron Surrounded by Art is truly just that. There's art everywhere you look in their home and it's pretty inspiring!
• Natalie's Art Deco Apartment is a great example of pairing different styles of art together. Who says you can't have 20 different photos and paintings on one wall?
• Jenn Ski's Not So Unhappy Hipster Home is not only a piece of art on its own, but it's also filled with art. Between prints and paintings hanging on every wall, unique and vintage light fixtures everywhere — it doesn't get much more art filled than this!
Click each link to see how their homes truly are filled with art!
Do you have an art filled home?