Amazon’s Echo Show Is $100 Off – Get it Now Before Prime Day Ends
Are you trying to decide what you’re going to get on Amazon’s Prime Day this year? The deals and steals are even better than ever before. Amazon really stepped up their game for 2018 and it is giving us a very tough choice on what we’ll drop tons of money on.
Follow Topics for more like this
Follow for more stories like this
If you’ve wanted an Amazon Alexa product in your house but never could reason spending the money on some of the more expensive products. Products like the Echo Spot and the Echo Show are over $100 and $200, respectively.
If you’ve been interested in the Echo Show, you’re going to want to scoop one up ASAP. It is currently sitting at a deep, deep discount for Prime Day. The Echo Show is originally priced at $229.99 and is selling for $129.99 until the end of Prime Day.
In case you haven’t heard of the Echo Show but are intrigued by such a huge deal, this is the top of the line for Amazon Alexa products.
- Echo Show brings you everything you love about Alexa, and now she can show you things. Watch video flash briefings, Amazon Video content, see music lyrics, security cameras, photos, weather forecasts, to-do and shopping lists, browse and listen to Audible audiobooks, and more. All hands-free—just ask.
- Call almost anyone hands-free, or make video calls to family and friends with an Echo Spot, Echo Show, or the Alexa App. Instantly connect to other Echo devices around your home.
- See lyrics on-screen with Amazon Music. Just ask to play a song, artist or genre, and stream over Wi-Fi. Also, stream music on Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, and more.
- Powerful, room-filling speakers with Dolby processing for crisp vocals and extended bass response. Play your music simultaneously across Echo devices with multi-room music (Bluetooth not supported).
- Ask Alexa to show you the front door or monitor the baby’s room with compatible cameras from Amazon and others. Turn on lights or the TV, set thermostats, control Amazon Video on Fire TV, and more with WeMo, Philips Hue, Sony, ecobee, and other compatible smart home devices.
What do you plan to buy on Amazon Prime Day? It starts Monday, July 16th and lasts for a day and a half. If you’re a Prime member, Amazon isn’t the only retailer that will have deals for Prime Day. You can check out the savings you’ll get at Target and Whole Foods on July 16th as well.
You can buy the Echo Spot on Amazon‘s website!