Yesterday, Racked posted a transcript of an interview with Amazon.com's Founder/CEO/Chairman/President Jeff Bezos. When asked about the most interesting trends in online shopping, he points to mobile, which he says is "not just a technical transformation, it's an infrastructure transformation" — Amazon is directing their energy into shopping apps for smartphones and tablet computers. Full links and more news below.
DESIGN NEWS OF THE DAY
• Amazon.com's CEO Jeff Bezos on Mobile Shopping and More | Racked
• New Super-powered Solar Panels Capture Nearly All Of The Sun's Light | Fast Company
• Store Openings, Relocations & Expansions | Home Accents Today
• Annapolis Lighting Expands to Fairfax | Washington Business Journal
• Guggenheim to turn a storefront into a therapy clinic | The Architect's Library