- Brooklyn, MD
- Square Feet:
- Under 1000 sqft: Renter
- What I Love About My Entryway:
- I love the sunniness of the color, and I love having a place for all that I need --coats, keys, sunglasses, purse, umbrellas, shoe storage, a clock and a mirror --even though the space is tiny. And there's still a bit of space left over for some personal touches that make me feel happy too.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Entryway:
- 1. There's no such thing as too many hooks.
2. A mirror and a clock are nice to have near the door, especially when you're getting ready to leave in the morning.
3. Designated homes for essentials (hooks for keys and purse, shelf and/or bowl for sunglasses, wallet and so forth) and being really good about using them consistently, can make for a smoother exit and homecoming!