- Portland, OR
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love my studio apartment's large windows, its tall ceilings, its cozy/modern vibe, its ample cabinetry, and its efficient use of space which allows me to work from home.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Keep the color palette mostly neutral.
2. Keep the furniture heights low.
3. "Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.” William Morris
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.