- Seattle, WA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- We love that we're able to do different things or work on different projects, while still being in the same room and never too far from each other or our two furry roommates.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Fill out the space. Picking smaller furniture and/or stacking everything against a wall can almost make the space feel smaller than it actually is.
2. Try to create areas or "rooms" within the room. We've used (see-through) bookshelves to define where the "office" and "dining room" encloses on the "living room".
3. Showcase the things you love. With little space, there's not a lot of room for "stuff". We try to hide things in closets, furniture and cupboards and leave out stuff we really like looking at, like art, books and a few decor items.