Alright, Anthro fans, now is the time to scoop up sale items at an even bigger savings. The boho chic retailer is offering an additional 25% off products already on sale. We rounded up some stylish picks from the house and home section, so you can save time and save some money.
The sale is valid in the US and Canada, in stores and online (discount is applied automatically in your shopping cart), but excludes found items, full price items, and furniture. If you want our opinion, here is what we'd pick:
- Anthro is definitely known for their artistic dinnerware. We love these painterly dessert plates, available in fox, pheasant, and rabbit motifs.
- There's nothing better than a boldly patterned cloth napkin to spruce up a table setting (and hide any spills).
- Freshen up your fridge with the cutest dog shaped magnets ever. The set of six includes two each of dalmatian, corgi, and husky varieties.
- Cheers to this set of four gold-flecked highball glasses, which turns any toast into a party.
- A pretty porcelain bowl with gold accents will be the center of any table.
- Add some texture to your table with a grey marble nut bowl (is it just me or is Anthro trying to make nut bowls happen? Either way, it's a good looking bowl).
- This cream throw with faux fur pom poms adds a touch of coziness to a couch or a bed.
- Can't get enough of palm print? Try this rug, which renders the pretty plant in watercolor-esque hues.
- Slightly sheer, these indigo ikat meets Rorschach curtain panels add some color to a space.
- This colorful pendant features a paisley pattern of embroidery and felt that'll brighten any dining room.
- Super sculptural, this brass chandelier has a retro futurism feel that's straight out of Tomorrowland.