Anthropologie Is Selling Its First-Ever Mother’s Day Advent Calendar
The Mother’s Day Beauty Blooms Gift Set is Anthropologie’s first-ever Mother’s Day advent calendar — not to mention the first Mother’s Day advent calendar we’ve heard of, period. It contains an assortment of some of the store’s most popular beauty products, including skincare, haircare, nailcare, and fragrance.
Here are all of the products you can expect to find in the set:
- Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau de Toilette
- Tocca TK FRAGRANCE Eau de Parfum
- Lollia This Moment Eau de Parfum
- Londontown Enhanced Color Lakur in Afternoon Tea
- Lano Lips Tinted Balm in Nude
- Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment
- Darphin Intral Redness Relief Soothing Serum
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment
- Grown Alchemist Hand Cream in Vanilla & Orange Peel
The set also includes the whimsical touch of a pack of wildflower seeds. All of it comes in a box illustrated by Canadian artist Emily Taylor. Once she’s finished opening each day’s gift, your mom — or whomever you give the calendar to, maybe even yourself? — can keep the box to store her own tiny treasures.