As frequently as it drizzles in Seattle, you will rarely see someone carrying a cute umbrella. I think it might be that Seattle-ites are in a tiny bit of denial, or perhaps they just don't think that rain is "cute" anymore. Regardless, I found a few that should be on your shopping list if you're in the market for brand new light rain gear. Take a look!
1. The Rainy Day Umbrella from Madewell, $35. This one folds up tiny, a must if you're on the go.
2. Paris chic: the Uma Umbrella from local Seattle company Pare Umbrella, $68.
3. Another Pare Umbrella piece: the nautical Septime in Navy, $68.
4. I always wanted one of these that covers your whole face and you can see through! The sweet Bubble Umbrella, available at Urban Outfitters for $18.
5. Give the weather some culture: check out this Rainy Degas umbrella, available at Modcloth, $29.99.
(Images: as linked above.)