These beautiful hand-painted ceramics will add art to your everyday life. Both ocean and land animals were painted on teacups, saucers and plates in vibrant colors that will please and amuse anyone who uses them. This collection of ceramics is from Aya Rosen of Louche Lab. Extra bonus: Aya generously gave Re-Nest a "how-to" on painting your own ceramics. Read more for details.
Louche Lab's teacups, saucers and plates:
• Bear and Butterflies single person tea set. $40.00
• Tapas plate - dawn owl. $18.00
• Octopus Mug. $25.00
• Rabbit in the Roses single person tea set. $40.00
• Tapas plate - Bird and Roses. $12.00
• Lemur single person tea set. $40.00
• Seahorses - espresso set. $50.00
• Penguins on a starry night single person tea set. $40.00
• Little magenta coffee cup and saucer. $30.00
• Salt plate - seahorse. $10.00
How-To Project: Paint your own Teacups and Plates
This is a great way to give new life to old pieces in your cabinet that have fallen below your favor. Check out Maxwell's post for all the details on Aya's how-to.
(Images as linked)