As we were cleaning the bedroom the other day, we noticed that we could really use some new bedding. The pillows were flat, the sheets were faded, and there wasn't anything inviting about the bed presentation. The bedroom is the first room you see in the morning and the last room you see before you retire for the night. Therefore, it should receive attention and be a place that is relaxing and comfortable. It is time to stop putting off the inevitable and purchase new bed linens.
When choosing a new duvet set, we are drawn to collections that are luxurious and timeless. Because bed lines can be costly, we have to make sure that our choice can last for many years. Another consideration for purchasing bed linens is considering the end user. If you share your bed with a significant other and don't want to drive them nuts, you should probably stick to something in the neutral color palette. However, if you are a girl and single, why not go for the feminine duvet cover and sheet set.
- Organic Summer Leaf Duvet: West Elm: Twin Duvet $71.00, Full/Queen Duvet $79.00, King Duvet $95.00
- L'erba Silver Leaf Bedding Collection: Macy's: Queen Duvet $602.99, King Duvet $656.99
- Calvin Klein Home "Brushstroke" Bedding: Macy's: Queen Duvet $210.99, King Duvet $264.99
- Organic Pleated Voile Duvet Cover: West Elm: Twin $79.00, Full/Queen $95.00, King $103.00
- Organic Pleated Voile Duvet Cover (Details and color options): West Elm: Twin $79.00, Full/Queen $95.00, King $103.00
- Sullivan Street 12 Piece Decorator Sets (Bedding set includes comforter, bedskirt, two standard or king shams, two European shams, coverlet and five decorative pillows): Macy's: 12 Piece Queen Decorator Set $149.99, 12 Piece King Decorator Set $149.99, 12 Piece California King Decorator Set $149.99
- West Lake Duvet Set (Duvet set includes duvet cover and two shams): inmod: Full/Queen $275.00, King $295.00
The bedroom has always been one of our favorite rooms. Check out our favorite inspirational bedrooms.
(Images: West Elm, Macy's, inmod)