- Los Angeles, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- Since it was built in the 1920's, the apartment has interesting architectural character. There are a ton of closets and built-ins which provide a lot of storage for such a small space. Also, I have great views of the Griffith Observatory and the Hollywood sign.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1) I do monthly purges. I have a box for donations. Clutter drives me crazy. Literally.
2) I make my bed everyday. It makes the room look and feel less messy.
3) Even when I'm exhausted after work I force myself to put everything in its place (shoes in the closet; dirty clothes in the hamper; jacket hung up, etc.) even though I have a perfectly good sofa and kitchen table to pile things on.