Location: Campbell, California
When I set out to create Audrey's room I wanted it to feel light and bright and for most of the items to have meaning. I spent a lot of time to carefully find each little treasure. A lot of items come from estate sales, hand made on Etsy, flea markets, or were things that were mine as a child.
The needlework alphabet above her chair was something my grandmother made for me when I was a baby. All of the vintage dresses were Etsy finds and the turquoise one was what she wore on her first birthday. The monogram print is something my husband made for her while she will still in the womb.
I really wanted her room to feel like something a little girl would love but to have that sentimental/vintage feel as well. I think I managed to achieve both.
- The lion rug is Jonathan Adler.
- The huge rug underneath plus all of the blankets were estate sale scores.
- The little vintage school desk was an antique store find.
- Most of the dolls and pillows are from Etsy or are Blah Blah.
- The mirrored dresser is Pier 1.