Autoban’s Chic Café Style
What’s most noticeable about their cafés are the rich surfaces. Tile, wood parquet, and wallpaper are all elaborately decorated and lend a sense of luxury to the spaces. No wall is left unpatterned, no ceiling or floor untreated. In contrast, the furnishings are simple and spare.
There’s a beautiful sense of balance between traditional motifs and modern, clean-lined forms. Add to this a classic color palette of neutrals, blues, and whites, and you get a sophisticated mix of classic and contemporary styles.
• 1-2 House Cafe Kanyon, Istanbul
• 3-4 Marmari Sisli, Istanbul
• 5-6 Angelique, Istanbul
• 7-8 Karaköy Lokantasi, Istanbul
• 9-10 Duecento Otto, Hong Kong
• MORE INFORMATION: Autoban