Do you check out flea markets when you travel or do you travel for flea markets? If you fall into either category, AFAR has a list of 17 awesome flea markets all over the world that are worth a visit:
Since I've yet to visit any of these, consider this my travel bucket list.
The top 5 are:
- Portobello Road, London, England
- Mauerpark Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- Jaffa Flea Market, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Jeu de Balles, Brussels, Belgium
- Bazar el Rastro, Madrid, Spain
Read more: See all 17 at AFAR.
(Images: via AFAR)