If you purchased an iPad 2 there's a good chance you bought a Smart Cover to go along with it. The Smart Cover is great but doesn't provide much protection for the iPad 2's easily scratched aluminum back. We'll take a look at a few stylish back cases meant to be compatible with your Smart Cover.
- Nuu BaseCase ($29.99) - This semi-transparent plastic case comes in 6 bright fun colors (as well as an additional 3 in white, grey and black). The lightweight BaseCase has cutouts for all your ports and each cover has a rubberized matte finish for a non-slip grip.
- iFrogz BackBone ($34.99) - The BackBone is a snap-in case made of durable polycarbonate. It allows access to all ports, sensors and inputs. This clean case is available in a variety of colors that match actual Smart Cover colors, as well as white and clear.
- SGP Leather Griff Case ($49.99) - This genuine leather case by Stylish people's Good Partner is sophisticated as it is stylish. The interior is made of soft micro fiber chamude and the case itself is completely hand made. The Griff case comes in 8 colors that are meant to complement your Smart Cover.
- SwitchEasy CoverBuddy ($24.99) - This thin polycarbonate case is shock proof with durable rubber coating (or scratch resistant UV coating for the clear version). The case covers the back of your iPad 2 nicely while still leaving access to ports. The sleek CoverBuddy is currently available in 11 colors.
- Joy Factory SmartGrip2 ($29.95) - The SmartGrip2 is transparent and made of thermoplastic polyurethane, making it great for some serious protection. The cover has a slip-free grip and a frosted matte finish available in Smoke or Clear.