Sometimes when I get a little anxious about dwindling space, it calms me to remember: "there's always the back of the door." Whether it's a closet door or a cupboard door, back-of-the-door storage is often the aha! solution to storage conundrums. Check out these products and ideas for inspiration.
1. Over the door purse hanging rack, Ebay, $15.99 for two.
2. Bathroom cabinet door storage seen on BHG, with free plans for building your own on Remodelaholic.
3. I Heart Organizing, featuring Elfa shelving from The Container Store (30 percent off this month).
4. Magnapods, $26.39.
5. Back-of-the-door pantry organization from BHG.
6. Over door/wall organizer from Longstem Organizers, $59.99.
7. Cleaning product cubby from Bed, Bath & Beyond, $7.99.
8. Over the door organizer for men's accessories from Longstem Organizers, $69.99.
9. Behind-the-door spice rack seen on The Perfect Pantry.
10. Ana White's amazing behind-the-door closet system she built herself.
What storage dilemma do you have that could potentially be solved with a back-of-the-door solution?