There's little we love more than lounging in our adirondack chairs on a cool evening, beer in hand, gazing at the garden and chatting with company. Adirondacks are the quintessential backyard lounge chair, offering more than just a comfy place to relax. Here are a few of our favorites.
1. Valencia Teak Chair, $295, Viva Terra. Made from sustainably grown and harvested teak.
2. The Emmet Adirondack Chair & Ottoman, $399 and $179, Design Within Reach and Room and Board. Made from 100% recycled HDPE.
3. Graphic Pallet Chair, DIY, instructions can be found here. Made from recycled wooden pallets.
4. Recycled Plastic 4 Slat Adirondack, $599, Loll. Made from 100% recycled HDPE.
5. Napa Style Barrel Stave Adirondack Chairs, $1,349 for set, Amazon.com. Made from recycled wine barrels.
• Retired Wine Barrel Swing
•Loll's Outdoor Furniture - Again!
• Eco-Friendly Patio Furniture: Relax and Just Breathe!
(Images: as linked above.)
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.