For many families, November is Gratitude Month, a full 30 days of giving thanks. These beautiful DIY buntings and banners can serve as a daily reminder and set the scene for a joyful Thanksgiving celebration. Find a phrase that speaks to you in a style that suits your own, and make a grateful message to drape in your home.
1. A Beautiful Mess - chipboard letters + glitter + craft glue = sparkly Thanksgiving decor
2. The Lily Pad Cottage - this simple banner is made with scrap fabric, stencils, and craft paint.
3. Poppytalk - This bold, modern banner is made of scrap felt.
4. Simply Girly - This free printable banner gets its glitz polka dots from hole-punched glitter tape.
5. A Subtle Revelry - Billed as "the easiest garland," this one is made of scrapbook paper, washi tape, and thread.
6. Whipperberry - This banner is made with freehand lettering, white pencil on black cardstock.
7. Jones Design Company - This sparkly banner is made with printed letters, spray adhesive, and glitter.
8. Lovely Etc. - This free printable is as simple as it gets, just print, cut, and hang.
9. Landeelu - Chipboard letters and precut burlap make this bunting a quick and easy project.
10. Sugar Bee Crafts - Glitter paper simplifies this project.