A someone who thoroughly enjoys a nice cocktail every now and then, one of my favorite parts of our Apartment Therapy House Tours is seeing how other people store and display their liquor. After all, those bottles are just too pretty to hide away. From at-home bars to trays to the top of an old dresser, our House Tour homeowners all had their own stylish solutions.
1. From Marina Replicates Her Boston Home.
2. Marina also has what appears to be a whiskey annex. I approve.
3. Rob has a covetable home bar in his Masculine Modern Condo.
4. Maker's Mark for drinking, National Geographic for a little leisure reading at Dean's Stylish & Social Greystone.
5. A small space, with room for a bar: Sarah's Supremely Stylish West Village Home.
6. This bar is just another reason to be envious of Jessica & Jonathan's 'Like-Eich' Ranch.
7. A welcoming display at Kim & Scott's Chicago Condo.
8. An elegant bar cart at Edith's Cool, Calm and Collected U Street Apartment.
9. A bar cart spotted in the dining room of Nadia's Very Very Very Fine house.
10. And finally, a jumble of bottles seen in Susan's San Francisco Adventure for the Senses.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)