Bargain Alert! 10 Stylish Sofas on Sale Now
We independently select these products—if you buy from one of our links, we may earn a commission. All prices were accurate at the time of publishing.
Looking to replace your current couch? Getting a new one can be a great way to update your living room and good motivation for you to decorate accordingly. Here are some stylish sofas that are on sale now; take a look and see if any of these would work for your space!
Follow Topics for more like this
Follow for more stories like this
- Fog Kendall Sofa from World Market; was $699, now $549.
- Chelsea Sofa from Urban Outfitters; was $998, now $599.
- Serta Monaco Leather 77″ Deluxe Sofa from Target; was $599, now $509.
- Natural Cape Town Sofa from ABC Carpet & Home; was $1,695, now $999.
- Crashpad Yellow Divided Daybed from ABC Carpet & Home; was $995, now $795.
- Cameron Leather Sofa from ABC Carpet & Home; was $2,495, now $1,499.
- Calypso 91″ Sofa in Gibson Fabric from JCPenney; was $3,197, now $1,917.
- Darrin Leather Sofa from JCPenney; was $3,395, now $2,037.
- Martina Leather Chaise Sectional Sofa from Macy’s; was $2,649, now $1,899.
- Linen Ditte Sofa from Anthropologie; was $3,898, now $2,995.