Name: Beau (3 months)
Location: Paris, Texas
I ended up doing a little bit “Where the Wild Things Are,” (our daughter's favorite book when she was younger) and a little bit bohemian. I am in LOVE with the wall color. I went through about five samples before I found one that was dark enough.
The samples made me worry that the room was going to be too dark.. so I started light, but when they were actually up, they were way too light. I ended up going 2 shades darker than my “darkest option!” Main colors were Navy, teal and silver/gray. I wanted a really cool accent wall...and started to go with thick stripes but went for something a little different. I searched for the perfect Birch tree stencil.
My daughter has her name in mismatched letters above her bed. I originally planned on doing the same thing in our son's nursery, but went with something I thought would look more “masculine” and he could use for years to come. I LOVE the huge letters.
- Blue Walls: Bosporus from Sherwin Williams
- Tree Stencil: Etsy
- Antique Dressers: Craigslist and an Antique Shop, repainted by "Southern Junk" here in Paris
- Antique Toy Chest: Antique Store, repainted by "Southern Junk" here in Pairs
- Curtains: Fabric from Spoonflower and sewn by Inspired by Madelyn
- Crib Sheet/Changing pad cover: Land of Nod
- Crib: Amazon
- Glider: Amazon
- Ottoman: Joss & Main
- Wall Art: a mix of Hobby Lobby, Z Gallerie, Anthropologie, Etsy and graphic art I made and had framed
- Bookcase: Amazon
- Large Metal “Beau” letters above crib: Anthropologie
- Decoupage “Beau” letters on dresser: Etsy
- WTWTA Nightlight: Etsy
- Customized piggy bank: Parisbaby.co
- Pillows: Land of Nod
- Stuffed Animals: Mix of Amazon, Zulily, Etsy and Land of Nod
- Rug: Z Gallerie
- Tree Stump end table: West Elm
- “Deer” picture frame: Southern Junk
- Blanket on toy chest: Parisbaby.co
Thanks, Tara! Readers, Tara is a photographer in Northeast Texas, find her at Tara Swain Photography.