One of the first things I did when I moved into my home was turn a dead-end hallway into a hallway linen closet. My home has no other storage, and for my family this was a huge upgrade — one of the best renovation decisions we've made. Now it's completely packed with towels, sheets, pillows and toiletries, so keeping it organized is a must for maximizing storage space. Here are some wonderfully organized linen closets we use for inspiration.
MORE LINEN CLOSETS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Linen Closet Love
• 4 Ways to Store Extra Bedroom Linens
• Living with Less, Week 3: Linen Closets
• 5 Tips To Organize Your Linen Closet
• How Do You Organize Your Linen Closet?
• High, Medium, and Low: Linen Cabinets
• Unexpected Linen Closets
(Images: as linked above)