I got this chair from a friend who was just trying to get rid of it. Apart from buying the staples, I had the spray paint and fabric from previous projects which made this makeover price a whopping total of $3.60!
First I deconstructed the chair which just consisted of a few screws, then spray painted the wood and cane siding. Then it was time to work on the fabric. The original was just stapled on, so I followed the same pattern with the the new look and filled in the back button holes with pillow filler. And lastly I made the cording to finish off the look.
I love the new addition to our living room!
Thank you, Ashlee!