While an organized home doesn't guarantee an organized life, getting your home in order certainly supports that coveted, if fleeting, condition of "having it all together." Indeed, exercising control over the things in your home is not only refreshing but empowering. From junk drawers to time management, here are our favorite posts of the year about how to organize your life.
Organize These Spaces
Shh, don't tell Marie Kondo, but sometimes you just want to organize that one space in your home (or that's all you have time for). So grab that hour before you need to get the kids or that commercial break and get to work on organizing these spaces.
- Make the Most of Your Storage Space: No-Fail Rules for Organizing Any Cabinet
- How To Edit Your Bookshelves and Start Loving Your Space
- Ridiculously Easy (And Cheap) Ways to Finally Get Your Junk Drawer Under Control
- IKEA Hacks for a Stylish (and Organized!) Desk
- A Dozen Genius Ways to Organize Under the Sink
- 5 Plans for Efficiently Organizing Your Home's Most Cluttered Spot
How to Become an Organized Person
A big part of having — and maintaining — an organized home is having a certain attitude or way of doing things. Check out these tips and habits to help you become someone who is organized.
- 6 Dirty Little Secrets of People Who Live in Small, Perfectly Organized Apartments
- 6 Things All Impossibly Organized People Do
- It's Time to Organize the Top 7 Things That'll Keep You Organized All Year Long
- A Pro Organizer's Tricks for Hiding Storage in Plain Sight
- 5 Things Impeccably Organized People do on Sundays
Tools and Tips for Your Most Organized Home Yet
There's nothing like a good tool or hack to get you in the organizing flow.
- The Best Home Organizing Tools to Put on Your Wedding Registry
- Good Ideas: 10 Ways Magnetic Storage Can Save Your Life
- It's Not Too Late! 5 Things People Don't Do Enough (But Should)
Organize Your Life
Organization isn't just about your stuff. Beyond organizing the physical things in your home, here are some insightful ways to stay on top of additional components of your life.