We've posted it. We'd talked about it. We still feel like we don't have enough. Storage is a constant design issue for people living in homes with a small footprint who don't want to feel cluttered by all of the things they own. After the jump, check out a roundup of past Apartment Therapy posts to inspire even the most storage-challenged dwellers.
From your books to bikes to even your gift wrap, finding a home for these things in your home often requires a little creativity, a little thinking outside the box (go vertical, people!), a lot of humor and an open mind.
- Roundup: Best Staircase Storage Solutions
- Bedside Book Storage
- Kitchen Storage Ideas
- Chain + Hangers = Industrial DIY Storage
- Roundup: Creative Bathroom Storage
- Roundup: Gift Wrap Storage Solutions
- Apartment Therapy on Preventing Clutter
- 6 Book Storage Ideas For Your Home
- 8 Best Small Space Shelving Solutions
- Organized Open Shelving
What are your best storage solutions at home that keep the clutter away and calmness around?
Image: Marisa's House Tour