Seeing as bottled water isn't doing much to help the environment these days, we set out to find the best water filter solutions to help curb our carbon footprint. Here's our list of the top 5 water filtration products on the market today. Feel free to add your own recommendations from personal experience!
1) Brita Water Filtration System Pitcher ($20): One of our personal favorite designs due to its simplicity and overall user-friendliness. Just pour, filter, and drink.
2) Rosedale Traditional Water Filter Kitchen Tap (Brita) ($380): If you're looking for a fancier, built-in faucet option that requires no re-filling.
3) PUR Horizontal Faucet Mount with 3-Stage Filtration (Chrome) ($42): A cheaper, simpler faucet attachment solution by PUR.
4) PUR DS1800Z 18 Cup Water Filtration Dispenser ($26): Form factor wins here, with a skinny deep design that maximizes fridge space.
5) Homedics RWS-100 Restore Clean Water System ($70): For those looking for a more industrial means of cleaning their water using UV technology in addition to filtration.
Got a favorite water filtration system that you live and swear by? Let us know below!