I don't believe in day planners and the like. Without post-its, I would be lost. At work, my monitor wears a colorful mane of to-dos; at home, my dining table is covered with little sticky squares. If you are similarly addicted, but just a little bit tired of the same old shape, then you're in luck — lately post-its in unusual shapes and sizes have been cropping up everywhere.
There's even a Post-It pad shaped like a watch...so you can accessorize while you organize. Check these out:
1. Tetris-style sticky notes, from Suck UK (via DesignMilk).
2. Leaf-it sticky note reminders, available from Designboom.
3. Better than tying a string around your finger: watch-shaped post-its.
4. Ginkgo leaf-it stickers from Designboom.
5. Handy notes can be made to point, give a thumbs up, or do some other things it is not polite to mention here.
Images: As credited above.