Biggest Fan: What Do You Always Recommend To Friends?
Oh my goodness, you HAVE to try this… or This works the BEST for… or This ____ changed my life. Sound familiar? We all have things in our life that have affected us profoundly, that have given us a sense of confidence and ownership over that particular category or topic. A product, a book, a great idea, a blog, a service. I thought it’d be interesting to cull the minds of Re-Nest readers and see what their go-tos are, the things that keep popping up in their home, habits, and conversations. Tell us: what do you always recommend to friends and family?
For me personally, here are things I always find myself recommending:
- The Omnivore’s Dilemma, by Michael Pollan, for anyone who’s starting to become interested in food issues
- Ommwriter, for uninterrupted writing inspiration
- Deodorant cream by Soapwalla, for all-natural deodorant
- Wool and Cashmere Shampoo from The Laundress, for hand-washing delicates
- Green smoothies made with kale and fruit.
- A Miele Canister Vacuum, for those looking to make an investment in an amazing vacuum
What about you?