Black pendant lights are a striking addition to any room. They're dramatic, artful, and complement even the barest accessories.
- A gorgeous light stands out against pretty knitted pillows and minimal art in blogger Sort of Pink's home.
- A modern, oversized light is a chic choice for an eclectic, colorful kitchen. From Skona Hem.
- The Karl pendant light is sculptural and stylish. $178.50 at Haute Box (other shapes available).
- This perfectly styled kitchen nook from Scandinavian Retreat incorporates textures ranging from metal to faux fur.
- Skip the minimalistic look and choose the amazing Lucy pendant as a focal point in your room. $519 at Lumens.
- A pair of mesh globe lights are a chic counterpoint to a classic wooden table and slipcovered chairs. From House to Home.
- Thomas O'Brien's classic metal-and-glass Hicks light is worth saving up for and then keeping forever. $575-$825 at Nieman Marcus.
- A single black pendant by the bed echoes the cluster of pendants in the bathroom. realestate.com.au via Desire to Inspire.
- This diamond HImmeli light from Etsy seller Panselinos is as affordable as it is cool. $195.
- A streamlined option that's perfect for your newly organized entryway or your dining nooks. $39.99 at IKEA.
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.