We've had this amazing black & white striped bath photo from Lonny on our desktop for ages - we love how it is clearly embraces a vintage vibe yet feels contemporary due to the unusual paint job. It also feels a bit graphic, edgy and clean due to the classic b&w scheme. If you have taken (or plan to take) the b&w route for your bath, we have dug up sale-priced items from around the web that would fit right in...
Shown above, top row, left to right:
1. Amazing black and white bathroom from Lonny, Issue #2.
2. British Cane Wall Mount Medicine Cabinet was $359 is now $199.99 at Restoration Hardware
3. Purity Soap Dish by Jonathan Adler was $24, is now 25% off at Unica Home
4. Marimekko Unikko Towel Collection was $9 - 65., is now 25% off at Unica Home
5. Parsons Bath Drawer Unit was $329, is now $239 at West Elm
Bottom row, left to right:
6. Pictobath Shower Curtain was $14.95, is now $9.95 at CB2
7. Eco Gen Bath Accessories were $5.95 - 9.95, are now $3.95 - 7.95
8. Cracked Glass Hook was $18.95 for $7.95 at Anthropologie
9. Modular Storage Collection was $89 - 129, is now $49.99 - 69.99 at West Elm
10. White Canvas Shower Curtain was $39.95, is now $29.95 at CB2
(Main Image: Lonny)