- Denver, CO
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I like that my condo is bright and cheery. The kitchen has the original Youngstown metal cabinets so when I have guests over, I put magnetic scrabble letters on them so they can find things easily.
Everyone who visits says my style is really fun.
This small place is also home to Dolly the airedale and Pepper the hedgehog.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Use your vertical space (or ceiling). I have a really active lifestyle. I managed to store two large paddleboards inside my little home. Get creative with storage
2. Living in a small place makes you realize what really makes you happy. When you have to downsize 1000 sq ft like I did, you realize how much extra stuff really weighs you down.
3. Keep it tidy. I know it's hard in a tiny space, but on the plus side - it takes less time to clean!