The summer issue of the new magazine, Toddler gives readers a great list of summer beach bag essentials in their article, "Packing the Perfect Beach Bag."
Whether it's a pool down the street or a white-sand paradise in another country, the items suggested will have you covered. From 100% UV protective sunglasses, mold and mildew resistant sheets, colorful pool shoes, 30 SPF beach umbrella and more, Toddler's picks are spot on.
Pack these items in your beach bound bag and you'll be all set:
• The ParaSheet, $39.99, makes a great mold and mildew resistant tarp that weighs less than 1 lb.
• Kushies Pool Shoes, $9.99, are stylish, quick-drying pool footwear.
• RIO Beach Tropical Flower Umbrella, $39.95, is quirky and fun with a 35 SPF.
• Fuji's Quick Snap Waterproof 35mm camera, $14.95, saves your underwater memories and can go as deep at 35 feet.
• Sunglasses by ABC Shades, $12.99, feature an adjustable head band and 100% UV protection.
• Bay Mesh Whale Beach Bag, $35.95, by the Beach Store gives you an extra roomy place to store all your beachy goods.
What items do you consider to be beach bag must-haves?