Plants are a vital part of any beautiful home. They bring cheery green color to blah corners, they cheer us up by being lovely and they even make our air a little fresher, too. We've rounded up the best tips and ideas of the year for indoor plants, flowers and more — ideas even black thumbs can use!
How to have happy plants
Fresh flowers all year long
- 5 Ways to Enjoy Flowers at Home for the Broke, Busy & Black Thumbed
- Make Your Flower Arrangements 10x Better With This One DIY Tip
- Add Some Color! 5 Cheery, Easy-to-Grow Indoor Flowering Plants
For the black thumbs
- 5 Hardy Hard-to-Kill Houseplants for Apartments with Low Light
- The Ultimate Guide to Never Killing a Houseplant Again
- 10 DIY Cactus-Inspired Projects
- Blooms Year Round: 15 DIY Paper Flower Projects for Home
How to use plants to make your home better
Where to put them
- 7 Sweet (& Some Surprising) Spots for Plants in Small Spaces
- How To Create Your Own Lush, Winter Blues Beating, 70s-style Indoor Jungle
- Decor Detail: Oversized Houseplants
→ Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2014 roundup!
From December 21 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.