In my household, all the walls are white or some very slight variation thereof. My husband and I shy away from permanent color in favor of livening things up through furnishings and accessories. However, I'm getting a little color-curious and think the powder room would be a great place to experiment:
In such a tiny and rarely-used space, bold color could be tested without driving us nuts. Wouldn't a boldly-colored powder room be an interesting and unexpected counterpoint to a mostly-white house? The images in the gallery above are all examples I find appealing.
1. Hot pink print in a glitzy room by Flegel's Construction Co, Inc.
2. Dark and moody by JL Interior Design.
3. Yellow everywhere (including the ceiling!) by David Benners Architecture.
4. Complementary colors and wood in a powder room by Alchemy Interiors.
5. Blue contrasting against natural wood from BGD Ltd.
What do you think? Do you have bold color on the walls in a small part of your home? Where is it and how do you like it?