There's that in-between stage when your child is too big (or feels too old) for a highchair, but is not quite ready (or tall enough) to use a full-size chair. Enter the booster chair. Here are ten options for boosting your child up to the table to join in family meal fun.
• 1 Keekaroo Cafe Booster ($60)
• 2 Grow Up! by Musty ($50)
• 4 HandySitt ($150)
• 5 Cooshee Booster Hybak ($45)
• 6 Healthy Care Deluxe by Fisher Price ($24)
• 7 Kaboost chair booster ($38)
• 8 Yellow Pages Booster Seat ($20)
• 9 Natural Wood Booster Seat ($22)
• 10 Up n' Down Booster Chair by mOmma ($55, available April 2010)
Do you love a booster chair you don't see here? Let us know in the comments. Did you skip the booster - what did you do or use instead?
Remember, the links are just one example of where you can purchase these items. Like Mama said, you better shop around!