If you're looking for a place to keep your genuinely tiny knickers and reindeer jumpers, well, we've found the perfect place. Author and screenwriter Helen Fielding is selling her Hollywood Hills home for $3.5 million.
The 2,655 square foot three bedroom, two and a half bathroom place was purchased by the Bridget Jones creator in 2000 for $1.4 million, according to Variety.
Originally built in 1958, the "contemporary villa" is on a "walled and gated oversized lot" above the Sunset Strip. The one level home features an open floor plan, details like a fireplace and built ins, a kitchen that's spacious enough for a turkey curry buffet or a dinner of blue soup, and even an office area that's tucked behind some pocket doors in a hallway (classic "cloffice" move). The gem is mostly outdoors, though, with a spacious patio area with a yard, pool, and cabana.
Some might like it just as it is, but the listing says there are "endless possibilities for re-imagination with plenty of room to expand."
The property is listed with Hilton & Hyland for $3.5 million.
More LA homes
- Ellen Pompeo's Mid-Century Hollywood Hills Home is for Sale
- Inside James Franco's $949K Silver Lake Pad For Sale
- Check Out Cindy Crawford's New $11.6M Beverly Hills Home
- Peek Inside Kristen Bell & Dax Shepard's New $4.3M Los Feliz Pad
- Check Out Rihanna's New $6.8M West Hollywood Mansion
- You Oughta Know Alanis Morissette's Brentwood House Is For Sale
- You Have To Cer-see Inside Lena Headey's $1.945 Million Home