While it's hard to deny the appeal of this season — the swirls of colorful leaves drifting down to the ground, crisp air outside and cozy fires inside, warm, spicy baking smells and the return of my beloved Pumpkin Spice latte — I am and always will be a beach kid from the golden coast and as such, you will always have to drag me kicking and screaming away from my beloved summer.
In an effort to embrace the season at hand I've rounded up five great fall DIY projects. There, I'm feeling cozier already.
1. Acorn Wreath from Martha Stewart
2. Flaming Foliage Candles from Martha Stewart
3. Burlap Pumpkins from Thistlewood Farms
4. Wax Paper and Crayon Leaves from V and Co.
5. Maple Leaf Wreath from Chez Larsson via Apartment Therapy
(Images: as linked above)