With the January Cure in full swing, plus all the organizing posts we've published over the past week, we're trying really hard to help get your home in shape for the new year. Even with all our help, however, sometimes you still need to call in the professionals. Whether you need to get one room or a whole house in order, these professional organizers may be able to help you start with a clean slate.
While we're all about doing it ourselves here at Apartment Therapy, sometimes you have to admit that you need some help. There are times when a professional can offer the advice and insight that might help you get over the hump. Whether it's because you're feeling overwhelmed, trying to merge two households into one small space or you simply don't have the time to invest on your own, looking into hiring a professional organizer may be just what the doctor ordered.
• Goodbye Clutter NYC-based Nancy Heller will not only help you clear the clutter, she can assist with space planning and re-locations.
• Clutter Cowgirl Jeni Aron is another NYC-based professional organizer who can help you weed out closets, tame paper trails and help merging households ease into the transition.
• Kendra Stanley Based in San Francisco, Kendra is focused on "Healthy Organizing." Her approach focuses on saving money, decreasing stress and helping your enjoy your home.
• Spruce Founder Rachel Siegel consults with you to identify your organizational challenges and help get you on track for a cleaner, new year.
• Maeve Richmond From a basic session that will help identify trouble spots to kitchen, closet and home office packages, Maeve can help you turn over a new neatnik leaf.
Of course, these five organizers only scratch the surface of the available professionals out there. If none of these organizers are in your area, check out the National Association of Professional Organizers' site for a directory of professionals.
(Image: Nicole Crowder | Sai's Glam Girl Pad)