With summer comes seemingly endless days spent lounging in the sun, napping in the shade, and later hanging out by the campfire. Here are some great DIY ideas and projects to take the outdoors to a whole new level, and make you enjoy it so much more....
1. Above, a refinished picnic table, with new geometric design, from Jamie over at Vintage Revivals.
2. This hanging chair beckons welcomingly from the porch, and was made by Caitlin over at Merry Thought.
3. How About Orange shows you how to make this handy folding camp stool. It looks great when paired with Jessica's graphic arrow print fabric.
4. This picnic table has a special feature: built-in drink coolers. A full tutorial and more images are available on Remodelaholic.
5. A simple camp or beach chair, again from Merry Thought, with a blue striped fabric back.