- Oklahoma City, OK
- Square Feet:
- Over 1000 sqft: Owner
- What I Love About My Entryway:
- I'm in love with my new entry door. My home is a 1920's bungalow located in Oklahoma City. Originally the door was steel and it made the room super dark and drab. I recently replaced it with a wood door with 5 glass panes. It brings so much natural light into the space!
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Entryway:
- 1. Every space should have something living. (A plant, a puppy, fresh flowers....)
2. Function: It should be functional. Every day I storm through the door (making a beeline for the wine fridge) and toss my purse on an old credenza that is in my entryway. For me, this space needs to have a place to hold my keys, purse, and gym bag.
3. Something you Love: The entryway is usually the first thing you see when you get home, or the last thing you see when you leave for the day. Coming home to a beautiful space is so important.