- Watertown, MA
- Square Feet:
- Under 1000 sqft: Owner
- What I Love About My Entryway:
- I love that it's fun, colorful, has some visual movement, and that the ostriches can be seen when you sit on my couch in the adjacent living room. Even though it's a very small entryway (42" x 8'), people stop and take notice when entering or exiting, and hopefully it brings a smile to their face.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Entryway:
- 1. Do something unexpected
2. No clutter
3. Remember, your entryway is the first impression you give of your home. Make it a memorable one!