- Myersville, MD
- Square Feet:
- Over 1000 sqft: Owner
- What I Love About My Entryway:
- We have a Cape Cod Style home and the front door opens right into the hallway and stairwell, so there is not much of an actual entry space. I love that it has forced us to think creatively in how we use out space, and we've changed the hall closet into a makeshift mudroom.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Entryway:
- 1.Use the vertical space to add shelving and hooks as needed if you don't have room for furniture.
2. Think outside the closet- use a closet for a new purpose to create usable space.
3. Add a mirror to reflect light and make it appear more open.