Will a black cat crossing your path cause bad luck? It's doubtful, and frankly these sweet black cat accessories are worth the risk...
- English design brand Sanderson manages to make cat wallpaper incredibly chic.
- These hand-marbled leather coasters by Ann Ya are understated and cool. $30 at Need Supply Co.
- Lisa Larson's cat keychain is a tiny, portable piece of art. Approx. $18.45 at The Lisa Larson Shop.
- A sweet mug for your favorite cat lover (or yourself, of course.) $15 at Studio VII on Society6.
- A linen pillow cover with clean-lined, slightly unexpected silhouettes. $21 at Pillow1 on Etsy.
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.