- New Orleans, LA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- We were originally just going to paint the whole room gray, but it felt like it was missing something. The wallpaper allowed us to use a brighter color (turquoise) in a dose in which we were comfortable. The white in the paper tied together with the trim and ceiling whites, allowing the turquoise to shine. Plus, all the blues and grays make for relaxed lounging, which was our goal.
- Colors used in my room:
- Martha Stewart Bedford Gray (walls and bookshelf)
Benjamin Moore Simply White (ceiling)
Hygge & West Diamante wallpaper in turquoise
- Tips for using color successfully:
- A little can go a long way.
- Modern Desert