Art adds charm and cheer to the day. Both the beautiful image and its hues lift the spirits and add visual interest to walls. If you're a renter who longs for color on walls, hanging large pieces of art is an easy solution.
Personally, I don't mind white walls. I love covering it with multiple pieces of art, postcards and even sticky notes.
Shown above from left to right:
- One Love - 8x10 print from Laura George $20.00
- Unknown by Naoshi $(Contact for pricing)
- Shall We Curl Up - Fine Art Print (Large) by Freya Art $75.00
- Shelter from the rain (Limited Edition Print) by Naoshi $20.00
- Caught Up by Jen Corace $(Contact for pricing)
MORE ART ON APARTMENT THERAPY
- Affordable Art Picks: To Make You Smile
- Kitten on the Keys by Andrea Lauren
- Using Art for Interior Inspiration
(Images: As credited above.)