Today's the day: New items from Chip & Joanna Gaines' Target collection—Hearth & Hand with Magnolia—are here.
We got wind of the latest collection last week, but today the full release is shoppable in Target stores and online. This is the first refresh of the ongoing collaboration, which debuted in the fall with a bend toward the holidays. The early spring additions have a lighter feel, with softer colors and textures, as well as some new categories like lighting and home office products.
The early spring collection includes 140 new items, with most retailing under $40. If you're wondering what Joanna's favorites are, she'd have to go with: "the triangle dinner bell, mailbox and plant stand, and the office file holders and storage boxes." She also loves "the updated tabletop items, with the newness of blues and golds for spring."
We also rounded up some of our favorite new items below:
- Charcoal tripod table lamp, $49.99
- Black and brass handle floor lamp, $89.99
- Textured sack vase, $7.99
- Welded zinc candle, $19.99
- Paper clip shapes, $3.99
- Brass wall mounted thermometer, $19.99
- Round wood clock, $29.99
- Round galvanized storage bin, $39.99
- Poplar basket with handle, $24.99
- Faux leather storage bin, $34.99
- Faux leather document box, $17.99
- Stoneware salad plate, $4.99
- Triangle dinner bell, $14.99
- Kitchen towel 2 pack, $9.99
- Striped Napkin 4 pack, $9.99
- Stoneware dessert bowl, $4.99
- Stoneware pitcher - Coral Stripe, $12.99
- Stoneware pitcher - Blue Grid, $19.99
- Yarn dyed apron, $15.99