15-year-old with the wicked bedroom office set-up? Well he just redecorated again! Lew needed a bigger desk and his TV was on its way out so he and his mom split the cost of upgrading his room 50/50, each putting in £500 or close to $800.
- His Galant Ikea corner desk holds an E-System 3085 Laptop running modified Mac OSX that sits on a Griffin Elevator, a 22-inch BEnQ E2200HDA monitor, Altec Lansing 2.1 Speakers, Griffin Powermate, 2 Ikea Lamps, Apple wireless Keyboard, Logitech MX revolution, and two iPods.
- Below the desk is an Altec Lansing subwoofer, and just above that is a 7 Port USB hub.
- All his cables are hidden behind his white and red drawer units.
- His 32-inch LG sits on an Ikea Benno TV unit and his hooked up to a 5.1 surround sound system also connected to his Xbox 360.
- His printer sits at the other side of his room on a tiered stand.
- And finally his hanged man light pully switch!