Group a set of mirrors closely together to create the feel of a larger space, or artfully arrange them further apart for a stylish (if not as illusory) effect.
- An arrangement of circular mirrors adds a "bubbly" point of interest to this room from Houzz.
- Apartment Therapy Boston featured a similar style using circular mirrors from CB2.
- This grouping (located in a closet-turned-office) is made up of mirrors gathered at local thrift stores which were then pulled together with a few coats of high gloss red paint.
- Break up a mirrored wall with moulding or hang smaller square mirrors evenly from ceiling down for a polished look and to create the illusion of more space. Via Best Designers
- ...Or try scrunching a bunch of square mirrors together for an easy (and inexpensive) headboard, like this one made with Ikea mirrored tiles from Sunset Magazine.
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.